Friday 12 December 2014

Just 1 week Left

I now officially be leaving Darwin, and will actually sitting on a plane heading for Cairns for a few weeks, to spend christmas with my dad i am so looking forward to it, then of course heading off to Townsville to begin another awesome adventure in a new place that i have never actually been before :).

Managed to get Christmas  presents sent of back to New Zealand,  have also been helping out with cleaning up the house over the last few days, since on Monday we will be at a hotel for a few days before i catch my plane on thursday night, and also the host family will be driving down to Townsville on the friday.

the monday just gone i went and got my hair cut and coloured, i love it, looks totally awesome now :), my host mum liked it, she could not stop saying how lovely it looked.

So before i leave for Cairns i am hoping to catch up with my great friend Dilan :)

i will miss Darwin, but so looking forward to Townsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment