Thursday 18 December 2014

finished in Darwin

Today i am now in Cairns for a few weeks holiday, before i go back to the family once they are all settled into a place in Townsville,

i arrived in Cairns last night at 11pm, and my dad was there to meet me once i got off the plane. So today all i have done is relax, listening to music and reading.

my last week in Darwin had been pretty busy, with watching after Jonathan, while the house was getting cleaned, we had also stayed in an apartment for a few days, since the house was getting packed up and cleaned. The apartment was pretty awesome, very large and had an awesome view of the sea looking over the esplanade


Did get to catch up with my great friend Dilan before i left as well, which was just great.


on tuesday for my day off i went for a bit of a walk up to Cullen Bay, and then afterwards headed to the Cinema to watch a movie,  I watched Exodus it was a pretty good movie really enjoyed it.

I will miss Darwin, and the friends that i made there as well, but can't wait for Townsville :)

Update some more during the week

No comments:

Post a Comment