Tuesday 11 August 2015

Update Part 3

Thought I would spread the information out just a bit more :)

so what's next will I caught up with Nathalie several other times, we went shopping in the Stockland mall, and on another day we check out the North Queensland Army Museum, which I just loved,..\

On 25th April I got up early and caught a taxi to ANZAC park on The Strand to attend the Townsville Dawn Service, and also the 100 year marking of the landing a Gallipoli in 1915, it was a great service, got to sing both the New Zealand (in Maori too) and Australian National Anthems, although where I was standing I'm certain I was the only one singing New Zealand's one :) :D

Afterwards I went back to the house and tried to see if I would have a sleep at all, never happened, I ecded up watching the dawn service at Gallipoli live stream, and just relaxed.
Later I got ready to go to the awesome as concert of Ricky Martin which I enjoyed so much, took me for ever to get to sleep when I got home, I was just buzzing with energy.

On the 26th I meet up with Nathalie and we went down to the rock pool, and then on the 30th I caught up with her again and this time I went to magnetic island for the day, first we went around to Picnic Bay and looked at the little museum there, following by heading around to Geoffrey Bay where we had some very yummy, real Italian made pizza, it was really really good.  After lunch we went and walked around Alma Bay for a bit, and then walked back to the ferry terminal for me to head back home.

On the 17th May I caught up with Henna again and we meet up with another Au Pair Océane, we met up at a café and sat around an chatted for a while and then we ended up going to see the Army Museum and the Aquarium, it was a pretty fun full on day.

On 22nd May I had to get up nice and early to catch one of the first ferries to Magnetic Island, as I was going to Horseshoe Bay to meet up with Nathalie and go horse riding, the ride was so much fun, got to ride  lovely horse called Jack, got to have a go at doing some trotting, and we rode along the beach and then got to go swimming with the horses which was a fun and new adventure.
After horse riding we went to alma bay for our favourite pizza, and a swim, then we played uno for a bit on the beach and had slushies, the day was a lovely day, and before we headed to our homes we went and saw some Rock Wallabies which are just so adorable.
Once I got home my leg and thigh muscles were pretty sore,
 and then  on the sunday of that weekend we went too the Flinders St market in the centre of Townsville.

on the following day, Esmee, Jonathan and I went to look around the billabong sanctuary . that was  pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment