Friday 12 June 2015

Update Part 1

Gosh it has been ages since my last post in February although not  counting the post on Ricky Martin concert, it is now coming up to the middle of June.

So a lot has been happening since February, one I am now back in New Zealand after doing 10mths in Australia, and I am still so proud of myself that I managed to make it till then, even though I would have loved to have continued.

So after going to the aquarium with my new friend Nathalie, which I must say that aquarium is actually pretty awesome, we even both got a membership card while we were there, so we could go  as many times as we wanted and for free as well just with using the card, and also if we brought other people along with us then they got a discount.
Also went on a couple of shopping spree's for myself and also ended up  buying myself a new laptop which is just great, as much as the tablet is good to use, it is sometimes quite difficult to do other things on it as well, so now the tablet is mainly used  now for just taking photos as sometimes I have noticed that it can take much better photos than my own camera.

Perhaps after about a week later I decided to head into the city and look around at all the old historical buildings, as I took a couple of  Heritage walks within the city, that was quite a lot of fun, but then I am crazy enough to enjoy strolling around a city and checking out all of the old buildings.

On the 8th March I went on a trip over to Magnetic Island which is about a 20min ferry ride from Townsville I meet Nathalie there as that is where she is living, we walked around Nelly Bay for a little bit while we were waiting for the  bus, to take us around to picnic bay, ended up having the bus ride for free which was actually pretty cool.
Picnic Bay is pretty fantastic, first off we went for a small walk, would have made it all the way up to the lookout but since the day was becoming quite hot, we just stopped half way, and then we headed down to the beach for  a lovely swim in the sea, of course we had to swim within the stinger net, afterwards we decided to  have some lunch at one of the restaurants there, I had some gravy and chips which was pretty good, after lunch we ended up going for another swim, at the end of the day I got just a little bit sunburnt, oh well that became a good excuse for staying indoors for most of the week.


Look out for my next update coming soon ......

No comments:

Post a Comment