Wednesday 30 July 2014

So there was a family in Sydney that I was really enjoying talking to and I had decided that I would like to go with them this decision made was done last week and I haven't heard anything new from them, other than asking for my CV, that is a little bit strange.

so I have still been talking with other people, all over Australia, Germany and also the UK,

I well be talking with at least two more families tonight I will be talking to a family that live in Darwin they seem like a pretty neat wee family, and Darwin is quite a nice little place I had been there once visiting my dad when he lived there,

another family that I may be living with are part german as well, that would almost be nice I could get to learn some more exciting german . ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment