Saturday 19 July 2014

another epic update

so I have now 154 profile views since I opened up my profile last week, so therefore it has been a week which is just fantastic,
I have heard from so many families already, had applications from Australia, Austria and also United Kingdom

and I have sent a few out to many families all over Australia and also New Zealand as well
heard back from so many families that it is just over whelming :)

I have been Skype interviews all sorted out and lined up as well, Booking myself :)


So far I have had 1 Skype talk with a family, today who lives just a little bit outside of Sydney, the family seemed really nice and friendly, the mum was Australian and the father is American, they have two cats. and only one child who is 12 weeks old if I went with this family she would be close to 6 months old for when the mum is planning on heading to work

she is a very adorable baby, called Maddie, now just to wait and see what the family decide

so now wait and keep chatting with others :)

*fingers crossed* at this rate I could be going to Australia soon

No comments:

Post a Comment