Tuesday 22 July 2014

More updates

I have now had 200 profile views, that is pretty amazing, I have also had a few family applications, a couple from Australia, 1 from Germany and also 2 more from the UK some very great stuff
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
I have currently emailed with 3 more families
and last night I spoke to another family, this family lives just about an hour outside of Sydney and they live on a small farm land so lots of space to hang out and play, this family has 5 children but if I went with them I would only be looking after the youngest two who are 4mths old and 1.5 years old, so it wouldn't be too much of a work load to handle,
 the host mum of the family seemed really awesome and totally friendly, I am almost tempted to go with that family,

but I am waiting on at least two families who said that they would like to have a Skype chat with me, on family is from gordonvale, near cairns so  I would almost get to go and visit my dad every now and then, so I am waiting to hear from them, and the other family said that they would contact me sometime this week.

I am currently contacting the other few families that have contacted me to find out more about them, and perhaps Skype chat too

No comments:

Post a Comment