Saturday 10 May 2014

I have now been here six weeks

It feels like I have actually been here in Berlin for a whole lot longer than six weeks but really it hasn't I have done sooo much already,  imnow a total pro at the ttransportian around the city I am slowly discovering more and more of Berlin, I havent been hit with homesickness just yet, but I suppose that it well come soon
I think I have fallen in love with berlin it is such a stunning city I dont want to leave, meet so far  two other Au Pairs can not wait until I meet the others,  I have had my first german beer, Berliner Bier is quite good, I have been outside of berlin a couple of times one to a place called Kienitz which I just fell in love with, it is such a cute little town/village down by the water front of the river Oder had a very yummy schnitzel there as well in a mushroom sauce and I usually dont mushrooms,  and the second place was to a small town called Battin it was a cute small tiny town, we past through poland a wee bit
It has been a busy few weeks but going steadly so far

No comments:

Post a Comment