Saturday 19 September 2015

Back in New Zealand

So on the 29th May I headed back to New Zealand, after having to have one part of my flights changed due to early morning fog, I ended up leaving later in the day, with going from Townsville to Brisbane then Brisbane to Auckland followed by the next morning of the 30th instead of going straight to Dunedin on the 29th.

The flight had felt so much longer, but at least because of the cancelled flight once I got into Auckland I got free Accommodation to stay overnight in Auckland until the next flight in the morning, stayed in a pretty neat hotel called Sudima Hotel, also got a free breakfast as well.

The flight home was quite a bit bumpy.

it was coming home and seeing everyone and catching up with everyone.

On a few weeks in August I went to Pegasus Bay which is just out of Christchurch I was there to look after a couple of children, it was quite interesting and different, this time it was doing school hours  the girls Fernanda 4 and Gisele 7, it had it's challenges sometimes especially with the not listening and arguing, but it was good, I also for a couple of days got to look after a little 5 month old, that was pretty cool :).

since I have been back home in Dunedin I haven't done all that much, I have signed up for a couple of courses for the next year, so now it is just a waiting game to see if I get in,  had a couple of big birthdays, 50th and my Grandad's 80th, which we had a party for today in Blenheim, with a lot of family and some of Grandad's friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment