Thursday 3 July 2014

BAck in New Zeland

so  sadly I had to come back to New Zealand but I did get to spend another few days in berlin stayed at a few different hotels before my flight home, I went to 3 more museums, the DDR museum as well as the Deutches Histroices Museum and also the Anti Kriegs museums they were all pretty great and fantastic

I also saw a mini effiel tower at one of the hotels I had stayed at which was pretty neat and great, got to pretend that I was sitting in paris without actualy having to be :)

and I also went on one more tour this time I went on the Postdam tour with the Sandemans group again, because I just enjoy going along on their tours as they are just fantastic the Potsdam tour was just great so many amazing things we such such great palaces as well with so much history,, I actually had the same tour guide that I had on the red berlin tour

No comments:

Post a Comment