Thursday 24 April 2014

my first sight seeing moment

So with my first go at using the transport system of was when I went into the city of Berlin, I first got my montly transport pass socthat I dont have to keep paying to go on the transport when I go anywhere unless I have too , So I got on the M1 tram to the s and u bahn stagion, to get onto the s bahn, that would take me straight to the Brandenburger Tor, it wasnt so hard to find once I got off, I was going to find a good tour to go with, but decided to wander around myself, I walked towards the Reichstag building, look at several different memorials that were placed arounf the Tiergarten, then I walked alomg to Potsdamer Platz, up to were so, e of the berlin wall is still standing, looked around the Topographie of Terrors , last I headed to Checkpoint Charlie, before heading back to the train station It was great walking around some of the city, look at the many different sites around the city I shall try and put some pictures up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment